Thursday, April 17, 2008

Recent Purchases


I received this wool in the mail today. It's a custom dye job from Jolly Jumbuck - Black Rainbow - been lusting this colourway for a while! I got two skeins of Apollo.



This is fabric I bought from the op shop yesterday - I'm going to make a Wired Up Design knitting tote out of it. I'm going to do a brown inner.

And this is my first side of my brea bag - but it's too small! I didn't read the pattern and only used one strand of yarn - not too. I hate to frog it, but don't know if I'll be bothered to knit the rest to make a small bag for Emma or something. I have to reball my wool now so I can knit two strands at a time.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I've been lusting after the black rainbow for sooooo long too! I am hoping it's not too late for the July sock club so I can get into that as it comes with the black rainbow sock yarn. The knit is looking great so far!