Monday, January 15, 2007

Update!

I've almost got a bulk pack done for a customer (a Baker's Dozen). She wanted an embroidered Malden Mills AIO - but I stuffed up and it's not in the centre - so that will be a second coming up soon! It's a Teal 200wt Malden Mills Size 2 - with an appliqued/embroidered Sun - the sun is done with bright orange velour, and bright yellow polar fleece. It looks ace - just a shame it's off centre!
I've almost finished the waistband on my "own pattern" soaker! I received my wool yesterday in the mail from Bumnround - it's gorgeous! Ali has removed the pics already so I can't show you - but it's a mix of gradient and kettle dyed wool - one in girly colours and the other in boy colours.
My stitch markets from Patty Melon Knits should be here this week, then I'll only be waiting on my bamboo circulars!
I hope to get my wholesale order done for Baby Soft Landings this week, then I can start back on instocks! I plan to have a fully stocked shop come the 1st Feb (when the GDUNH starts) - including AIO's, fitteds and covers. Then I can start working on some special OOAK items for my ozebaby store.

No comments: